Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Pirates III

Generally a quiet week painting wise v and very pirate orientated.

The Naval boarding party is almost complete. Just dip and final highlights to go:


Next up are the first Royal Marines:


Most of my remaining time has been spent putting together my DarkOps Frigate. So far I've managed the hull:


It went together remarkably easily and the online video instruction were invaluable. I've built many MDF buildings from a number of manufacturers and this is up there with the very best.
The masts have been put together but not glued so the next step is to finish and glue them them and then to commence painting the hull. I'm really very excited about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Even negative stuff proves someone is looking!