Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

Progress During September

September has been been very productive painting wise but yet again I failed to keep up with the blog. No excuses; I was just obsessed with painting.
In a normal month, if there is any such beast, I would be happy to paint 100 pieces. In September I managed over double that.

The breakdown is as follows:
89 28mm Foot, Sassanid, ACW and cowboys.
48 28mm Cavalry Sassanids.
64 15mm Cavalry Sassanids
2 28mm Sassanid Elephants.

Apart from 16 ACW and 4 Sassanids the decks are now cleared and ready for a more structured approach.

From now on, well at least until the end of this year I'll be posting a before and after photo of each unit/project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Even negative stuff proves someone is looking!