Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Ongoing Projects

Like most, if not all, Wargamers I enter 2014 with a number of ongoing Projects; some of which I would actually like to complete this year!

In 28mm:

A Very British Civil War (VBCW) - Somerset Freedom Fighters (SFF)
Indian Mutiny - HEIC & Mutineers
Sikh Wars - British and Sikhs
War of the Roses
Wild West
World War One (WWI) - British, German & French
World War Two (WWII) - Italians, German & British
Napoleonic Austrian & Bavarian.
English Civil War
Ancient - Assyrian, Greek, Persian, Early Imperial Roman, Indian, Macedonian, Hun, Mongol,Goths Late Roman and Dark Ages.

In 15mm:

30 Years War - Dutch.
Samurai
American Civil War
World War II - German, Dutch & Russian


In other scales:

Dystopian Wars - French and British.

All in all a lifetimes plus worth of painting and basing so I will be concentrating on 3 or 4 of these and hopefully finally finishing at least one of them.

In my heart of hearts I know I need to rationalise the 'mountain and pile' but can I actually bring myself to enter the World of eBay actually sell on at least the Projects I can see no prospect of ever starting. I sincerely hope so but....................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Even negative stuff proves someone is looking!