Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Mid March - No Going Back!!

Oh well as the title says there is no going back now.

I have spent a good few hours putting together 480 Victrix Napoleonic Austrians. Not exactly an exciting task but strangely satisfying. They ended up as 10 Units of 48; 8 with Shako, 1 with Helmets and 1 of Grenzer. All carefully packaged in a reinforced shoe box and £10.80 later on their way to Sri Lanka. Communication with Fernando Enterprises seems really good so I await their return with excitement and a degree of trepidation!!

The dreaded huzzars are still collecting dust but the highlanders are almost complete.The next batch of 24 28mm Indian Mutineers are under-way.

I have also heard from Studio Miniatures that the last few hundred Sikh Wars 28mm figures are on their way to Somerset.

Lastly I have not quite stuck to my resolution of not buying more figures as I accidentally ordered 28 boxes of Perry Miniatures French Napoleonics... oh and 8  metalguns and crews........ and a dozen or so staff officers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Even negative stuff proves someone is looking!