Pages

Thursday 28 May 2015

Facebook - An Addicts Nightmare


Whilst I had a spare half hour I was browsing a few of the Facebook Groups I belong to and saw that a chap was selling a 28mm Burgundian Army for sale at a knock down price.

It worked out to be around half lead price and was painted! Seemed too good to be true but I gave it a go and within the week I was the proud owner of a Burgundian Army.

It needed touching up, rebasing and the cavalry were missing their lances but apart from that was in very good nick.

One week later the results are:

8x3 Essex 

Close up

8x2 Essex

Close up

8x2 Essex

Close up of Mounted Archers

8x3 Essex Crossbowmen

Close up

14x3 Essex Longbowmen

Closeup

10x2 Essex Handgunners

Close up

All in all a very nice Army based for FoG and ready to take to the table.

I still have 40 Mounted Knights that need a repaint and enough leftovers to make up the necessary Command Bases.

Well chuffed with a virtually 'instant' Army for under £180.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Even negative stuff proves someone is looking!