Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

A Trip to Cornwall

I've had a week off work this week so took the opportunity to pop down to Cornwall and visit Charlie Foxtrot Models.

Colin Farrant very kindly hosted for a very enjoyable couple of hours in his man cave cum workshop hidden away in the village of Trehunist.

It was a fascinating insight into his business and the whole process of design and production of 28mm MDF Buildings. Frankly now that I  have an appreciation of the effort that goes into the design of even the simplest buildings, let alone the complex brick faced ones, I'm in awe.

The current range of buildings is ideal for use with Bolt Action type WWII skirmish rules and as you can probably guess I'm a fan and convert.

I came away with another selection of buildings and a bag of Chinchilla dust!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Colin for his hospitality and to wish him all the best in this new and exciting venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Even negative stuff proves someone is looking!