Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

February Painting - Buildings


Following PAW I could not resist starting my Charlie Foxtrot (CF) buildings.

I thought I would start with the simple ones which went together really well and the results are :

Workshop

Walls coated  with sand then painted










Open Fronted Workshop






Walls coated with sand and painted. The roof was covered with Warbases laser cut tiles and painted.








The next building I tackled was the Tabac. Again it went together well and I was more than happy with the results:

The Tabac


Again the external walls were textured with sand prior to painting and roof tiles from Warbases were added.











That's three buildings down and six to go. So far a very impressive and inexpensive range that I would recommend unreservedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Even negative stuff proves someone is looking!