Pages

Sunday 21 August 2016

A Change of Approach to this Blog

I've never been happy with the layout of this Blog so I've been fiddling again!!

This time I've tried adding 'Pages' (i.e. the tabs above this post) relating to individual Rules that I'm currently playing and/or am interested in.

The aim is to include my thoughts on their use and feel as well as After Action Reports and photos of games.

I look at some of the AARs that are posted and they are incredibly detailed and professional in appearance; they set a high benchmark that I will aim to emulate!

The main posts will be for more general musings, details of painting and my overall attempt to tackle the Metal Mountain and Plastic Pile.

Proficiat ad Honorem!!

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave comments, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Even negative stuff proves someone is looking!