Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

Back From The Dead..... (Well what felt like almost dead!!!)

This is just a quick post to explain the distinct lack of activity on this blog.

In late March I was taken by ambulance into Yeovil District Hospital and diagnosed as having Diverticulitis that had resulted in a perforation. All very painful.  After three and a half hours  of emergency surgery, a foot less gut and three weeks in hospital I was left with a, hopefully temporary, colostomy. I was pretty poorly for a month after getting home and it has been a slow recovery.

I have started painting and gaming again and all is looking promising at the moment.

So I'm back and this blog is being resurrected. I have every intention of posting on a regular basis. I admit that I'm struggling to come up with a format that I'm happy with so hopefully anyone who follows this will see gradual improvements.

Over the next few days I'll show what I've been up to so far during my recovery and also indicate which projects I'm taking forward and currently considering for the future.

I will close now but will say that my figure detox has survived intact and that the only figures I have bought so far this year have been odds and ends to help complete projects already in progress and funded entirely from the sale of unwanted metal/plastic/resin!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ralph, I had no idea you had been through all that, hope you are feeling better now and can enjoy the hobby again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Even negative stuff proves someone is looking!