Pages

Saturday 10 January 2015

First Game of 2015

One of my New Year resolutions was to game more.

So far so good as I managed a game on Thursday evening at the South Somerset Wargames Group (SSWG), have one arranged at home on Monday afternoon and a third on Friday evening at the Levellers in Weymouth!

Thursday's  game was using Field of Glory when my 15mm Neo Assyrians took on Martin Hayes New kingdom Egyptians. It was a really enjoyable game where my Heavy Chariots and Guard Infantry managed to get to grips with the NKE centre and broke through but Martins Light Chariots got round both of my flanks won the day.



Chariots, supported by Guard Cavalry advance

















The Chariots in combat

Monday's game will be my chance of revenge but I'll be using Neo Babylonians which will give me the option of using a more balance Army.

Friday I'm off to Weymouth to get involved with the playtesting of the rewrite of Peter Pigs ECW Rules.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Even negative stuff proves someone is looking!