Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

Painting

Another of my New Years Resolutions was to paint more; something I have failed to do every year for the last 5 years!

This year I intend to be more organised and focussed.

My intention is to finish at least 2 major projects this year. Having spent some time pondering over which they should be I have decided on the War of the Roses and the Indian Mutiny. The reasoning behind this is that my WotR collection is about 95% complete and the Indian Mutiny probably 50%.

Over Christmas I have finished the following:
16  Perry plastic WotR mercenary pikemen,
24 Perry plastic WotR archers
1 Foundry Indian Mutiny Elephant and 3 crew.
3 Plastic Indian Mutiny Elephants with Mahouts.

So far this month I have finished:
40 Perry plastic WotR Dismounted Men at Arms
A Command Base consisting of 1 mounted and 2 foot Perry plastic WotR figures.


Perry plastic WotR dismounted Men at Arms

Perry WotR Command Group


I am currently painting 12 Perry Plastic WotR Billmen and 8 Perry plastic WotR Mounted Men at Arms which will complete the core of the Project. All that leaves is a further 24 Perry Mounted Men at Arms that I will either paint this month of dispose of. Either way by the end of January I will be able to say that I have finished a Project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Even negative stuff proves someone is looking!