Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

What's Next??

Decisions, decisions.........

Right then; I  already decided that the next Project that I intend to continue with and see through to completion is the Indian Mutiny in 28mm.

I need to check but I think I'm probably over half way through metal mountain that resulted from Mutineer Miniatures KickStarter back in 2013 with a few hundred figures left to paint.

Some of the figures that I have for 2 other Projects, namely Sikh Wars and Persian Napoleonics, can be utilised for the Indian Mutiny and vice-versa so I intend these projects being treated as contiguous greater undertaking.

To avoid some sort of 'Indian mega project fatigue' and painting boredom setting in I will keep a couple of smaller undertakings on the go in parallel. I've decided that the first 2 will be a28mm WWII Late War Germans Sd Kfz250 Aufklarungs Platoon for use with Bolt Action rules and 15mm Scottish Covenanters.

I belong to 2 separate gaming clubs, SSWG in Ilchester, and the Weymouth Levellers. The reason I mention this is that Bolt action is currently in vogue at SSWG and Martin Goddard (of Peter Pig fame) has just commenced playtesting of his re-write of his Regiment of Foote, English Civil War rules. My Covenanters were purchased about 15 years ago from Essex Miniatures  and will finally be used!

That's it then; decision made...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Even negative stuff proves someone is looking!