Pages

Saturday 3 January 2015

New Year.....New Room



2015 is here and give or take a couple of days I've met target number one!!

Here are some photos of my, finally finished,  Gaming Room.

Library and Storage
And Again


Figure Cabinets and Table


And Again

























I count myself very fortunate to have a dedicated Room that provides enough space for all my books and rules plus a 6'x4' permanent table.

In addition there is a double fitted wardrobe crammed to the gunwales  with unpainted figures and  a seperate storeroom that houses the bulk of the "Metal Mountain and the Plastic Pile"!!!

The room has been available for just over 4 years but this is the first time it has actually been in a usable state.

The second task was to stock-take the mountain/pile and prioritise them for 2015. That's a bit frightening but necessary so will be the subject of my next rambling Post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Even negative stuff proves someone is looking!